If you register for a course we will ask for a £300 deposit straight away, and the final payment one month before departure. We will send a reminder a week before the final payment is due.
Collection and return to Malaga Airport at the beginning and end of your stay are included in the price if you choose to book our suggested flights. If we need to book a taxi to collect, or deliver you to an alternative flight this will be at your cost.
If you wish to be more independent there are a number of car hire companies at Malaga airport. There is plenty of space for parking at Casa Rosa
Folding stools, drawing boards, and easels are available. Everything else you should bring with you. If you wish to order materials and have them delivered to Casa Rosa please contact to Rosie.
We STRONGLY advise you to have travel insurance.
- Places on the course are limited so allocation will be made on a first come, first served basis according to deposit paid.
- The deposit of £300, to reserve your place, is due with your booking. If we do not receive the deposit at this time you may lose your reserved place and others from the waiting list will be offered the course.
- The final amount is due one month before departure. You will get a reminder 1 week before this is due. If we we do not receive full payment by this date your place on the course and the deposit will be forfeited.
- Casa Rosa reserves the right to cancel for whatever reason. In the event of cancellation you will be advised of vacancies on alternative courses.
- If you do not wish to book on an alternative course, a full refund for the course will be given when Casa Rosa cancels.
- If any course at Casa Rosa has to cancel due to Covid-19 restrictions a full refund will be given. Any further expenses such as flights, taxis, car hires or other expenses you have incurred will be your own responsibility and not that of Casa Rosa, Kate Measham or Rosie Tatham.
- In the event of cancellation by the guest before the final amount is due we will endeavour to fill your place. If successful we will refund your deposit. If we are unable to fill your place the deposit will be non-refundable.
- If you cancel between the date the full amount is due, and two weeks before the departure date, you will forfeit 85% of the total cost (including the deposit). If you cancel after that you will forfeit the entire cost of the course.
- We reserve the right to remove anyone from the course and from Casa Rosa, at their own cost and forfeiting their costs for course, flights and sundry expenses, due to anti-social, or unreasonable behaviour.
- PLEASE TAKE OUT FULL TRAVEL AND HEALTH INSURANCE
Below are details for our Art Retreat. Register an interest.
Class Dates and Prices
Painting Plein Air in Rural Andalucia
- Tutor, Sam Clayden
- April 22nd – 29th, 2023
- £1,760, full board, single occupancy, en suite
- £1,510 each, full board, shared occupancy, en suite
- taxi service to and from airport if you arrive at our suggested time.
- Suitable for all abilities
Flights are not included. There will be a taxi service to and from Malaga Airport included in the cost of the holiday if you take the flights we suggest.